23 Days and not counting.............
The lease on my new house starts on 24 August. Normally I'd be stoked about a new start. I'm really struggling this time. It's like a slap in the face to say *hey you... yes.. you are still alone*. This time last week everything was sunshine and lollipops. Why do things have to change and who decided that its ok for one person to make all the decisions. I didn't want things to change, so why do I have to accept that they have.
I know I know.. I'm not *really* alone. I have the world's most amazing son and fabulous friends. I'm still trying to work out if I'll miss the person or the *idea* of the person.
I'll miss this house - it's very comfortable and very me. Maybe moving into the new place will motivate me to get off my sorry ass and get a deposit together and buy my own little piece of paradise.
Have done no scrapping to speak of since *the incident* - I just can't get motivated. Actually I tell a fib - I've done a tag for a swap I'm involved in over at Shop and Crop.
A fellow blogger has put a challenge on her blog to scrap one's goals for August. I'm going to do it. The first time I've felt motivated to scrap for a while!
Two posts on one night eh - i guess the first one doesn't really count (or the 3 or 4 practice posts before I pressed delete)!
Shelley :)

2 comments:
Hi Shelley..finally I found you :)
Great to see you have a blog..they are very addictive let me warn you. Sounds like you've been having a bit of a tough time and I hope everything works out OK for you.
Cheers
Sharryn :)
{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}} again :)
I don't know your story - but I know some of those emotions!!!!
Post a Comment