About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Thursday, August 03, 2006


Reality check... aisle 3...

How gorgeous is this boy?

I had an altercation with a woman from MR today. It rattled me.. nothing rattles me! I'm putting it down to the fact that I've been a *tad* emotional for the last couple of weeks (thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it :p).

Lunch with Poiter today (yum cha.. yummo). Was a typical lunch with Poiter - although he didn't give me any hints as to when the election would be - which is a change.

You will all be relieved to know (:p) that I managed to find some sugar cubes. But.... drum roll.... we tested it and it didn't work ...... farrrrrkkkk... it is official.. i am the worlds worst show and tell mum. He will have to just make do with the detergent.

Soccer training tonight - kids were feral! No nicer way to put it! Then the coach loads us all up with fundraiser chocolates. He looked at me first and gave mine to me - only because our kids go to the same school and our school choc fundraisers are due back tomorrow. He knew I wouldn't be impressed. lol.. Oh well - will just take both boxes to work to fatten up some of the public servants I work with :p.

On the scrapping front - not too much to report.. lol. I still have my first EDM lo staring at me half-finished... We'll see. I'm running this quote swap over at scrap happy - I tell you - the quotes I've got so far are stunning! The girls will love the package they end up getting back.

I did a bit of blog surfing earlier and one of my favourites is Ali Stafford. That girl rocks! She has done a new layout about motherhood and how she needs to remember how lucky she is to be a mum. It's made me think - yes... I really do have all I need in this world and he is 7 1/2 years old. Although, mind you I'm thinking of stalking the smoker patches outside buildings.. maybe I'll have the same luck as Peta :P.

Well if you've made it this far - thanks for reading!

Shelley :)

2 comments:

Sharryn Thomson said...

What a gorgeous little boy you have! He looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth!
I can totally relate to feral kids at sport..LOL I'm sure it's the idea of running amok around an oval that does it to them every time!
Good luck selling the chocolates. I don't want any though..if I don't see another chocolate after this bloody fete it won't be too soon..LOL
Cheers
Sharryn :)

Peta said...

He is adorable Shelley!!