About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006



This is what its all about.....

Sigh... when did my little boy grow up? This is the bag that his dad's father's day pressie is in. How gorgeous is it!

Had a bit of a guilt trip today. Was on the bus (ho hum) and JBJ's *It's My Life* came on my ipod. I smiled. It brought back memories of my 30th (gawd was it really four and a bit years ago??). My dad and I sang it (really badly) on karaoke. Everytime I hear it now I think of him. I've been a real shit lately. I was prepared to go against every one of his feelings by going out with IHS. Mind you, I feel I have good reason to have been a shit for the last couple of months. But anyway, he is my dad.. I love him.. I need to show him more and stop acting like a right royal shite!!

Am going to see him on Sunday for Father's Day. It's also his birthday on Saturday.

Nothing more to report!

Shelley :)

1 comment:

Peta said...

aww the bag is so cute!!! :) {{HUG}} and i'm sure your dad is the last person who thinks you have been acting like a royal shite!