I don't know why I'm not motivated to update this blog. I really want to.. just doesn't seem to happen.
Holidays been and gone for six months - now looking forward to a week at Hervey Bay at Christmas.
Back to my normal job at work.. feeling really motivated - got to enjoy it while it lasts!
Turned 35 a few weeks back - just THRILLED about that!
Went out last night with a new friend - went to one of the bogan pubs in town - watched some really dodgy karaoke (sp??) and observed some *interesting* characters - the cowboy and elbow man stand out in my memory. After *observing* we wandered around and called into the games arcade in Albert st - I got beaten at air hocky and pinball - not impressed.
Only two games of soccer left now and then the break up carnival - the season has just flown by. Unfortunately the boys have not had a win all season - at least today was a draw - nil all.. I think the parents were more excited than the boys. Then its back to Little A's.
I've been doing bits and pieces of scrapping - working my way through an 8x8 album of 2006 memories - some of the photos make me giggle.. were some funny moments in 2006.
Re-signed lease in this house until January 2009. My mission is to sit out the lease and then go back into my own home - so we are pulling in the purse strings a little (probably could do more.. but little by littel eh :p). I love living in this little house though - love that Zak can go out and play in the street with friends from school. Its a dead end street with only about 12 houses - LOVE IT.
We are off to see the Lions play at the Gabba next week. I'm taking my nephews as well - its one of their birthdays so I offered to take the three boys (incl Zak) to see their first AFL game. I'm a bit nervous.. I drive past the Gabba twice a day but I've never been to a game - so I've got no idea of gates or anything.. but we'll be right.
Scrap camp in a couple of weeks - can't wait. Charmaine have you got that tote packed yet? Saving up my spare change to visit Daisy Chain Scrapbooks while we are up that way. Was a great time last year - I'm looking forward to it again.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment