Now we all know how this lil black duck feels about Bon Jovi ... but... ... I need to take a small detour as Ms Prue and I are off to the Whitlams soon... can't wait! I first saw Tim and the boys about 4 years ago...(Nina - was it really that long ago?) maybe it was five and they were AWESOME. Seems like so long ago that we booked our tickets.. well actually it was... I think it was May.
Anyway, needless to say I've been going through some of my favourite Whitlams tunes. This has to be close to the top... love it all - especially the ATTITUDE .. plus its such a damn catchy tune. - "Yeah I was the shit"
Don't worry though.. won't be long and I'll only have eyes for Jon again . Tim did once have the honour of appearing as my wallpaper for quite a while!
Another great weekend... another week closer to Christmas... woot woot... can't wait
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment