I had a visit from a friend and her gorgeous little bub today. This little girl just melts me. She is so full of character.. such a little honey. Zak loves her too.. love the way they play together.
That last photo cracks me up - shocker photo (i'm NO photographer by any means)... I just love the look on his face while he's calling for the ball.
We had parent-teacher interviews last week. It went really well. I like Zak's teacher this year. Although she mentioned she has 20 boys and 8 girls in the class - you can tell by looking at her. She's much braver than me! Anyway, all good for Zak - she says he's a leader.. I wouldn't have picked that - but I guess thats a good thing. He's a reading a couple of years above his age (although I'm suss as to whether he is actually comprehending what he's reading) and is about 12 months ahead in maths. He got the student of the week prize last week - so proud of him. He's done really well settling into his new school. His teacher says its like he's always been there.
Less than a week until Jason is home. The last couple of months have been really hard. Much harder than what I first thought. I'm missing him like crazy. Thats all I'll say about that :p.
Haven't done any scrapping since I got home from scrap camp. Have thought about it.. just haven't had time/motivation etc. I need to do a couple of therapeutic pages. I've got the ideas for them, its just actually sitting down and doing them thats the hard bit.
Anyway, past my bed time.. be good :D
ps - BON JOVI ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pps - Nina - OF COURSE i got the job :p... and yeah ... holiday down your way soon! Might leave it for about another 8 months or so yet :D
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment