About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Funny bits........

Putting them here so I've got them for life!

Tuesday night I go in to say goodnight to my big boy. He's got himself set up with his pillows at the foot of the bed. I ask him why.... "well these guys had a fight last night and are being punished" ("these guys" are Bart, Snuffy, Bubbles and whatever the dinosaur's name is - aka the sleep team). Apparently the sleep team aren't getting on so well these days LOL.

We're driving to school this morning (Thursdays are music day so I spare him the indignity of having to lug a trombone to and from school on the bus) and he reminds me about camp in October. So I say I'll pay it today. A few seconds later he says "you know, I'm fairly happy with the cost.. it includes all brekky, lunch and dinners". I raise the eyebrow and just say "thats good mate.. as long as you're happy"... LOL.

I love the memories my big boy gives me!

No comments: