About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Dazed...

Well I've survived my first day back on the job. The bubba was a superstar. He was playing happily when I left - after cracking it BIG time when I changed his nappy - must have been the things dangling from the ceiling that freaked him out. Made the obligatory phone call at about 11.30 and was told he was doing fine and had had a nap. Soaked up lots of Robbie goodness as soon as I got home.

Big boy and Chloe are out at Tara with Jason's parents for the week. Miss my big boy like crazy.

Was nice to catch up with some old workmates. Lots and lots of changes but I'm confident its all going to be good! Only 3 days at work this week to ease us into it. Even managed to stay on my food plan today at work. So glad I organised everything last night so I just had to grab and go this morning.

Managed to do some more scrapping on the weekend for the Scrapbooking4Less September cybercrop. This one is based on a sketch by Jan Agnew. Loving how this one turned out - plus it gave me a chance to use up some of those hundreds of little button brads that I just had to have about 3 years ago!

Had a big loss this week on the scales. So I've now lost 5% of my bodyweight and have passed the 5kg mark. I'm pretty stoked about that. But because it was such a big loss this week I'm kind of expecting to stay the same next week when I stand on those suckers. We'll see!


No comments: