About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Lucky undies!
He's off to camp after the school holidays and part of this week's homework is to write a list of things he might need to take with him..
  • Clothes
  • Clean undies
  • Lucky undies
  • PJ's
  • Togs
  • Boardshorts
  • Teddy bears
  • Sunglasses
Wonder why he needs lucky undies? I'm glad to see the teddy bears (aka the sleep team) get a mention there too.. reminds me that he is still only 10 and not 15!
This is my last week before I go back to work *cry*. Had another visit to daycare this morning - we took Jason along with us today as he will be doing the afternoon pick ups and I wanted him to get to know the room and the "routine". Robbie had a great time there.. and thats where his good day ended. It was a tough one - not sure if its teeth or he felt unwell but he was really really high maintenance for the rest of the day. Just makes me more grateful for the last 8 months and how easy it's been.
Oh oh oh... good news - lost another 900g this week! I'm stoked! Thats 3.3kg all up so far. Happy dance :)

No comments: