Mother of the Year
Does not go to me. Bubba had his first tumble today! We'd been out for a walk and I jumped in the shower when we got home. Sat him in the middle of the bed and a couple of minutes later heard the thump then the wahhhhhh... Oh shit. Part of his body must have knocked the bedside table - at least it wasn't his head! I know it wasn't his head because there wasn't a mark on it (thank fark!). He didn't even have tears so it must have frightened him more than anything. No bruises or scratches. Needless to say he will now sit on the carpet on the bedroom floor and play with the little boy in the mirror while mummy showers (well until he starts to crawl and move around that is).
Apart from that little snippet of excitement I've been busy cleaning up before Jason's parents arrive tomorrow. Ahhh the joys of being a stay at home mum. Pity I only have one day left!

No comments:
Post a Comment