About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wait for it......
Big boy got home after a day and night with one of his best mates tonight. So excited to see him. He has this fake plastic poo that makes an appearance around the house from time to time. After he left yesterday afternoon I found it in my bed so I returned the favour. I'm tucking him in and Jason comes in to say goodnight and goes to bed. As he shuts the door Zak whispers to me... "wait for it... wait for it.." I knew straight away. Needless to say, the poo came flying out the door! So good to have my big boy back!

No comments: