Sick sick sick...
Bubba is sick AGAIN. Massive spew last Sunday so kept him home on Monday. Slight temp on Monday but seemed "ok" on Tuesday. Daycare call.. temp is up and he's not himself. Jason took him to the doc and he had an ear/throat infection so we were given some antibiotics. Painful to juggle.. it had to be given on an empty stomach - either half an hour before food or two hours after.. very hard to juggle with a bubba! Anyhoo he hasn't been himself all week. Then Friday another massive spew (thanks goodness I was at work and he was home with Daddy!). Lots of runny poos and another massive spew tonight. So its back to the doc we go tomorrow. Hoping its just a little tummy bug and nothing more serious.
On a more cheerful note - he's almost 1! The last year has just flown by. Big boy is almost 11 and I'm getting closer to the big 4-0....
Okay.. bed time.. Need to motivate myself to post more regularly in here!
xx

1 comment:
Hi there Shelly
You have won second prize in my little blog competition, and I would love to send you the mini cookbook, Food In A Flash
If you email me your postal address, I will chuck it in the mail today
Well done on your journey so far, keep up the great work
Cheers!
Shazzy Davis
Post a Comment