Bits and Pieces
Lots of little things going on in my world at the moment.
Parent-teacher-student interview today. So so proud of my big boy. He is an awesome boy. Teacher is really happy with him. I feel much more at ease after meeting him. I think the 6/7 boys only class is a great thing for him. He's top of the class in maths. Teacher wants him to sit the NAPLAN this year but he can't because he's only in grade 6. Anyway, I could go on and on about how proud I am but I won't!
Footy - meh. Team meeting last night. Resolved nothing. We are getting conflicting stories. Amused at some of the bogans there last night though. Wankers. Long story short. Unless we find another half a dozen boys I think 5 or 6 of the current boys will be told they are being cut. Zak is included. Makes me sad for the boys. They just wanna play footy. Why can't they just have a few extra on the team and rotate them. Why? Because the coach only cares about winning. Apparently thats important in under 11's. Again - meh!
Bubba has been really grumpy over the last week. We think its his molars. Bloody molars - how dare they interfere with our easygoing lifestyle. He seemed a lot happier today. He is really getting into the tantrums now. He went to bite Zak yesterday when Zak tried to take something off him. I was stopping him from getting into some drawers today and he turned around and smacked me. Oh the joys! On the flipside, he can be so loving and affectionate. I love it when you pick him up and he snuggles in and then pats you on the back. He loves being outside. We are at the point now where we leave the door open for him and he can come in and out at his leisure. What else? Oh yes, they are transitioning him into the toddlers room at daycare. Apparently he is loving it.
The last two days at work have been hell. Simply because I'm doing two jobs and the person who is backfilling me (coincidentially a friend of mine) has had to take some time off for a gall bladder removal! doh! Hopefully things settle down soon.
We're off to Ballina this weekend for our annual Anzac Day visit. Jason's grandfather is not in a good way though so he'll only be going to the Dawn Service. Jason is really worried about him and is bracing himself for a funeral soon :( .
Anyhoo - needed to update. Time to go and dig some more treasure on Facebook LOL. Its my day off tomorrow so I can stay up a bit later!
xx

1 comment:
Hey there! Bugger about the whole footy thing....bet ya just wanna punch someone (but you have to set an example, right?). Bugger about the molars too - Patrick onto his 4th atm, with those bloody eye teeth looking to follow....aaaaargh!!! Can suggest teething tablets if you haven't already tried - "Hyland's" is the brand & they're called "teething relief" - they're homeopathic so you can dish them out like lollies LOL xx
Sorry if this posts twice....am as bad on here as I am on facebook!!
Post a Comment