The Enemy
Yep - this little Kaisercraft desk caddy thing looks all sweet and innocent when in fact its actually become my enemy! Because they flat pack them they join some of the pieces together with extra little pieces of the wood. Over the last couple of nights I've been slowly slowly getting rid of the extra little nobs here and there (yeah I've also been procrastinating in between hehehe)... Today is my day off so I figure I'll get stuck into it while Robbie is sleeping. I just bloody took a big chunk out of my thumb with the craft knife while tidying the edges up... OUCH! I will not let it beat me though. I will soldier on!
I've been getting some layouts done lately. Mr Mojo has been hanging around! I've also been to a couple of crop nights in the last couple of weeks so that helps too!



1 comment:
I'm lovin'your LO's Shelley!
I'm sure Zak will love playing footy...my boys have been playing since they were 5yrs and they love it!
Robbie sure is growing quickly!
Post a Comment