About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Cranky
Ok - rightly or wrongly it annoys me. What? Scalpers on Ebay. Meh. Its ok for me - I've got my ticket organised. But how crap would it be to want something so so badly and be left no option but to give in to the greedy ones who cash in on people's obsessions!
165 sleeps!
Quiet day here. I made 9 painstakingly fiddly trees for an embellishment swap at Challenge Heaven. Was a good idea when I started the first one. Towards the end I was well and truly over them! At least they're done (and mighty cute hehehe).
Cold tootsies tonight - hope Jasey Wasey remembered to switch my side of the electric blanket on.
Zak did his best times at his 800m training today. So proud of him. I'm happy with how he's going. Hopefully on the day he beats his best time. I need to work out how to help him not get stitches though. I think it may have something to do with his breathing. I'm not sure he's very relaxed (if that makes sense) when he's running.
Took the kids to Underwater World yesterday. They loved it. Robbie did really well too. Spent most of the time in his pram without too much complaint. Little darlin..
Bed time.. yawn
xx

1 comment:

Nina said...

Ummmm - photo of "painstakingly fiddly trees" would be good :o)