So another work year bites the dust. I can't say it has been all sunshine and lollipops this year. It's been a struggle. On top of madness on work I've really struggled at home. The whole balancing act is not very balanced at the moment. I'm not overly happy. But then not overly "un" happy. I'm hoping that over the Christmas break I can chill out and put a few things back into perspective. I get so worked up about things (usually those that I cannot change) and it really flows into every part of my life. Robbie has decided that he no longer wishes to sleep in complete darkness. I couldn't work that out though. So at 1.48 this morning while I was in tears trying to get him to settle and getting frustrated that everytime I left the room he would scream for mum or dad there was no way I was thinking rationally enough to ask myself why he was doing it. Jason finally heard him (yes - you are detecting a slight hint of annoyance), came in and suggested we leave the rangehood light on. Hey presto. Meh.. anyway.
Big boy is off at a friends place for the night. It scares me how quickly he is growing up.
I had a nice dinner with some workmates at the Broncos Leagues Club tonight. Boss paid. Awesome. Then I pulled $40 out of the pokies. Gotta be happy with that.
Now I'm ready for bed.
First though - a pic of the work in progress.

1 comment:
Let's hope next year is a better one. I too have had crappy year. Things have to improve!!!
Geez! You are powering along with your cross stitch! It looks good!
Sorry I have no advice for the template?? Is there a forum where you got it from? I had probs with one I had, but the author had a forum to answer any tech type questions....
Post a Comment