About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Saturday, January 08, 2011

I started!

Well I made a start on the Bon Jovi pattern I have. It's going to be long and slow lol. This is the pattern. I had to remind myself that I'm 38 years old yesterday at work. I was joking around with one of my friends about how I'm going to feel when I'm stitching his crotch.. oh to be 16 again hehehe... I really hope it turns out okay once (if ever) it's finished. I'll post a pic of my progress tomorrow. I've started on his left arm. I'm one of those who works from the centre out.
I'm going to have at least this one or the Lest We Forget finished before I try and have the Bon Jovi heart and dagger converted to a pattern. Made some good progress on Lest We Forget today. I've now finished the black silohettes (sp?). Time to move on to some yellow.

Been thinking about my 52 weeks of me album today. I'm still not sure what kind of format I want it to take. I'm now leaning towards a journal style and sticking in photos, etc. I need to make my mind up soon because I don't want to have to play catch up!

Ok.. adjourning to the couch.. decisions decisions.. JBJ or Lest We Forget?

xx

1 comment:

Bec said...

LOL!! gosh, I bet you won't be able to stop giggling when sewing his crotch. :)

I can't say that I am a fan of Bon Jovi, but that looks like it will turn out to be a great cross stitch! It looks really detailed!

What count and what's the dimensions?

You have to post some pic's of it soon!

Happy stitching
Bec