I ventured into Lincraft today and picked up a lap frame for the JBJ work. It's way too big for a hoop (my preferred method). So I spent tonight attaching the aida and did a few stitches. Well bugger me, I've made a mistake. This is going to be a killer work in progress lol. So I decided to do what I do best and sulk over a "few" games of Zuma. Its a stupid Facebook game where the aim is to shoot as many ball things with a frog. LOL.. mind numbingly addictive I'm afraid.
Over half way through the working week. Gotta be excited about that.
We copped an awesome summer storm tonight. Well it would have been awesome if we weren't still trying to recover from the devastation that was last week.
Speaking of which, the ABC have put together some great before and after shots of parts of Brisbane and the Lockyer Valley. If you have a few minutes, you should check them out. http://www.abc.net.au/news/infographics/qld-floods/beforeafter.htm . Give the page a few seconds to load properly and you should be able to drag the mouse over each picture.
I really need to start nicking off to bed earlier. It's getting harder and harder to make it to the end of the week!
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment