Haven't had much spare time this week. Whitlams Thursday night and then worked late Friday night. In between kids, work, housework etc.. gah..
Anyway - here is a progress shot. I got so sick of the yellow so I've started work on the top half of the soldier. Can't really say that I'm enjoying khaki much more lol. Just no pleasing me eh?
Terrible photo - really wanted to get a few more stitches in tonight before I took the pic.
Bed now. Can't believe its meh Monday tomorrow. They come around way too quick.
xx

3 comments:
Great update!!
never seen it before!
It's looking good...will be fantastic when it's finished!
Great progress!
I must admitt I had a bit of a giggle seeing the trumpet floating in mid air! lol
Your next project will have to be something bright and cheerful with no yellow!
35 followers! :)
I've been kicked off the page now!
:( haha
Post a Comment