About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Saturday, March 05, 2011

TUSAL Update

Thought I best get my TUSAL update here before I forget! Few more ORTS in there since last month. Mostly from Lest we Forget.


Big boy's birthday today. Needless to say I'm having the same panic attacks that most mothers of 12 year old boys do.



Love him lots.

xx

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a lovely picture of the two of you!
It is scary when they insist on getting older.
Mine was doing pretty good at 10 or so, I turned round and he's 18!!! How did that happen?

At least I still have my younger boy, but he's under threat to NOT grow up too quickly!!

:)

Annette said...

congratz with your boy!!!

sana said...

Happy Birthday to your boy!
I have a daughter. As for the girl likewise....\(*~*)/.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner and leave me a comment.

Daffycat said...

Goodness ~ so many ORTs!

Happy birthday to DS!