About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Finished!

So so happy to have this one finished. Will be a while before I choose a pattern with yellow in it for a while lol..

I'm going to wash it and put it away now until it's time to frame.

Met my goal of having it done by Anzac Day too!

9 comments:

BronnyB said...

Excellent. Wonderful timing. This is a work of art and a great dedication to our Diggers.


What's the next project? I gather sunflowers are not high on the list!

bronny

Crystal said...

Awesome finish, you should be proud it turned out fantastic. Looking forward to your next project

Vicky said...

Whoo Hoo :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Congratulations. What a beautiful tribute to the diggers. You should be very proud. Turned out great!
Yay xo Alicia

Stitching Noni said...

Wow, that looks fantastic! Well done!! :-)

Can well believe that you will want to avoid yellow for awhile!!

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Felicity said...

You've done such a wonderful job!

Daffycat said...

Congratulations, Shelley! It looks wonderful!

Bec said...

That looks amazing Shelley!
Congrats on getting in finished in plenty of time for ANZAC day too! :D

Aussie Stitcher said...

It looks great Shelley, well done on the finish. A girl I work with is stitching this one, must remember to ask her how it is going.