About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Finally... A Post!

Not a very wordy one, but a post nonetheless!

I've done no stitching this month. After the Lest we Forget I needed a break.

I hope i'm not too late to upload my TUSAL pic. Not that it needs updating. I don't think it has changed since my last post.

And I've managed to do a little bit of scrapping. Both of these are for challenges over at Wicked Princesses.


It's Mothers Day here in Australia. I was spoiled nicely this morning. Brekky cooked for me and some nice sweet presents.

Got to go to my groceries now (joy - not)..

Back to regular programming soon.

xx

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Your scrapbooking looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Shelly, Your Scrapping pages are fantastic.....well done!

Nina @ {Sticky} Sweet Cake Pops said...

Love those layouts - don't you find it's harder for us with boys....it's not like we can use masses of flowers to fill in space. Maybe we should start a "boys embellishments" company!!