About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Weekend of bliss coming right up!

Well not quite yet, but soon!

A friend and I have decided to book ourselves a girls weekend away! Can't wait. She lives in Newcastle so we are headed to a nice little spot just out of Newcastle. Bring on the first weekend in July! No kids, no husbands, no meowing cats or barking dogs!

xx

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Sounds awesome, I have a girls weekend away last week in October :)

Kim said...

Sounds fun! I haven't had a girls weekend in 24 years, lol, but I have had a couple of girls nights out.

Have a lovely relaxing and peaceful time!

:)