About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Holidays!

Woohoo. Day one of my holidays! Excited much?! Yes!

Except, I need to go to the dentist today. Blah. I'll spare you the gory details, but it involves a wisdom tooth. I can already feel the dollars being syphoned from my bank account.

Jason's dream came true yesterday and he was able to take his own male flesh and blood out in the boat. There's something about seeing a father and son out on the water together.

Managed to do a bit of scrapping over the weekend. This one is for the June sketch at Flourish With a Bling. It looks so much better in real life, but i'm too lazy to take another photo. Story of my life really (the lazy bit that is).  It's a bit of tongue in cheek about Chloe. Love her to bits but man she's testing us at the moment!

Okay, need to go and do something productive before I waste too many hours in front of the computer.

xx

No comments: