About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

July TUSAL

Again, I'm a bit late this month. But shock horror I have actually added to my "glass" this month! See that tiny bit of brown ORT next to the glass.. LOL. I spent a wee bit of time on my Lizzie Kate on Friday night. But the movie I was watching got the better of me.

And I'm still getting that annoying smudge on my photos. I must clean my camera lense.


Here's a progress shot of the Lizzie Kate. I've joined in a SAL on the Lizzie Kate Lovers Blog so I'm hoping that will kick my stitchy mojo along. I'm going to do the 12 blessings of Christmas charts, but do you think I can find the charts in Australia? Google is NOT my friend at the moment. I've sent a couple of emails off to Aussie LK stockists so hopefully I can track them down soon. Anyway, my progress on Cat Lessons for People.

Excuse the shadows - its a gorgeous sunny day here in Brisbane and I took it outside to photograph.

Anyway, better run. Hopefully I'll be back later with a bigger post. Two weeks of holidays have passed - two left!

xx

1 comment:

Kim said...

Lizzie kate designs are wonderful and your one is coming on great!

Enjoy your holidays, they just pass too quickly though don't they.

:)