About Me
- Shelley
- Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.
Sunday, January 22, 2012
What's Wrong With This Picture?
Probably nothing if you are on the outside looking in.
Everyone is smiling (even though Robbie's head was cut off.. I promise he was smiling :p... oh and that weird look on Zak's face... I'm sure that was a smile lol). Except me. I've become an unhappy old grump.
I'm working on it. Some things I can't change yet. Some things I can. I'm sure once I start making little changes, it will have a domino effect. I can get the happy me back.
Back at Weight Watchers. Have to admit after my first week I'm feeling much better. Need to lose almost 20kg. Shock horror. When did I get so fat? Wish me luck.
xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You look tired !!!
I know that feeling.....I've been trying to use the Wii Fit. It's hard to get into the routine.
Post a Comment