About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Courage...

I was blog surfing this afternoon and came across this fantastic quote on Kim Young's Blog (frightfulreality.blogspot.com) (I'm not sure if thats the exact address but will give you the general idea!

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow". How good is that.

I had a good day today. No word from IHS. Which doesn't surprise me. Ronan Keating's song *you say it best.. when you say nothing at all* is going through my head (for all the wrong reasons)! :p But I'm having an *up* day today - which is great! Sooner or later the *up* days will outnumber the *down* days. I was never one to stay suffer melancholy for too long.

Had a naughty lunch with Mad from work - vented heaps. A lot of my friends won't ever read this blog but I tell you what, it is great to have friends. I am so appreciative of every single one of them. They must be so *over* hearing me bitch and moan but they still come back for more!

Peta set a challenge on her blog at the beginning of the month to set goals for the month and scrap a layout of them. I got as far as setting the goals (see earlier posts) but won't get a chance to scrap them. Peta, you will be pleased to know I've now crossed two things off my list! As you know, I returned the keys to the Inconsiderate Horrible Shit.. :p and I took my excess CDs into work today and put them on our internal message centre for sale! Very proud of myself. I'm worried about going into work tomorrow with 400 emails waiting for me asking if they can buy one of the trillion *love song* cd's i seem to have accumulated!

See ya all!

Shelley :)

2 comments:

Sharryn Thomson said...

LOL @ IHS...nooowwwww I know what it means. I knew it had something to do with a male but couldn't work it out. Haha Peta..great minds think alike hey? :)
Gee Shelley..you certainly have a lot of *lunches* don't you?? :)
That's the only thing I miss about working..the social side of it and the lunches we used to have. Great fun. I'm sure you're friends realise you're going through a tough time and thats why they are there...to listen.
Keep smilin'
Sharryn :)

Anonymous said...

Well, hello! Totally loved reading through all your goss....almost makes me want to blog too.....almost!!!! Can't begin to imagine who the store with bad service is LMAO!!
Nina : O )