Order Number 34.... Your pizza is ready!
I love (no, I really mean LOVE) coming home to pizza boxes! One is the ingredients for the online class with Maree at Shop and Crop next Tuesday night. The other is from another shop that was having a huge sale but don't have great customer service - so no names :p.
I work in the city, in a highrise. We have a state government security guard in the foyer. He likes to put corny little messages on the display panel in the lifts. Usually they are so corny they are not fit to repeat. Todays however is worthy. *eat well.. stay fit... die anyway* !!!! Loved it!
Good news on the fundraising lollies/chocolates! I'm down from 48 bars to about 7! Woohoo! Gotta love public servants eh!
Speaking of public servants, speculation (i lurve speculation) is rife that our fearless leader may be about to call an election. Some are thinking he may go to the Governor tomorrow, I however, disagree. I'm sure he'll wait until next Tuesday. He has three days of Parliament this week to shove down our throats all the good stuff this term of government has achieved. He would probably also like to see the budget passed before making the decision to go to the polls. Some of you may not know (most of you will not care!!) that our Premier has also now been crowned the new Minister for Water! WTF??? There are four Labor members that I know of that will not be contesting the next election - will be interesting! Ok... enough of the politics :p
Quotable quote from my darling boy this afternoon. His school is on a really busy road in Brisbane. Its always an effort to pull out onto the road and then flip a u-turn. We are waiting to do our u-turn this afternoon and he goes *quick mum... before the stampede*.. Made me smile.
On the IHS front - IHS stands for I Hate Steve (there you go Peta and Sharryn :p). Immature I know... but it makes me feel better! I called his sister-in-law today. Her and I have always got on fabulously. I don't know if it was the right thing to do or not. But I'm glad I did. She was really nice - told me to not be a stranger. We chatted for about 10 minutes about *things*. Straight after that... what do I do... I send a bloody SMS!!!!!!!!! Argh... he won't see it till he finishes work tonight - but I can tell you guys... it was one of those typical *chick* messages. Maybe it will bring on that closure I need - maybe it won't!
I must say thank you to Peta for introducing me to the song *i wish i was a punk rocker*. I'm loving it. I had it playing on my shit filter on the bus this morning... i just kept hitting repeat! Was making me smile.
Wonder if I'll do some scrapping tonight?
Shelley :)

No comments:
Post a Comment