Where do the weekends go?
I've had a really good weekend. It's a shame the weekends have to end sometimes. Zak and Levi played really well together all day. They were such good kids. The highlight of the day was when a fire truck went past with lights flashing and sirens blaring. The boys were looking over the fence waving - and the driver waved back. The boys were stoked! It really was one of those *feel good* moments.
We had James birthday party today at a local park. I think there were 22 kids there - they had a ball! Zak had a bit of a temper tantrum - he was convinced he had *shot* this boy who then proceeded to come and *shoot* him anyway. Oh the dramas of 7 year old army parties! Zak slammed his weapon (some kind of rifle I think) on the ground and it snapped. He didn't handle it well at all and got quite upset. He must get his emotions from his mummy!
We got home from the party and I had grand plans to have a quick nap after I put the soup on for dinner. Half way home I had that horrible feeling that I don't remember getting the house keys before I pulled the door shut. Got home and rang Soz to ask him to bring a ladder (pity he lives over near River Hills now :p). Then I thought of my Dad's partner, Leona. Lucky she had only just brought a brand spanking new ladder (doesn't every girl need one??) yesterday. So she climbed through the kitchen window - crisis averted.
Only thought of IHS 10 out of 12 hours today - I'm improving :p . Seriously though, I had a good feeling day today - love those days.
Anyway, thats about it in a nutshell. I'm planning on doing a bit of scrapping tonight - we'll see.
Shelley :)

3 comments:
Love the LO..it looks great! LOL @ the keys incident..don't you hate them? I actually had one this morning..couldn't find my keys to get my DD to school for HSC trials and didn't look in the OBVIOUS place..the ignition of the car!! Left there overnight..of course!!
Hope you don't me asking but I've been ripping my hair out trying to work out what IHS means? Something to do with a male I gather..LOL
Have a great week
Cheers
Sharryn :)
lol at the 10 hours out of 12!! You're doing well :)
and yes every girl needs a ladder - had to giggle over getting locked out - but it is such a pain in the a$$ isn't it!
ohh and I'm with Sharryn - don't know what IHS stands for - Inconsiderate horrible shithead maybe?
Post a Comment