Hump day! Pity its not payday this week - but hump day nonetheless - on the downhill slide to the weekend!
Another layout to share - am happy with everything about it - except the title. I just couldn't think of anything else.
Quiet week this week so far. Went back to gym on Monday. Managed to run for 10 mins out of my 40 on the treadmill. Its so hard to build fitness back up. 12 months ago I was running for 25 mins straight. I just can't imagine being able to do that again. Back with Brandon (the personal trainer) today. Still can't believe last fortnight when I thought we would only just talk - he slaughtered me :)). At least I kind of know what to expect today.
Had a catch up with Soren yesterday. Was nice to see him. We had a bit of a tiff a couple of weeks ago. Even though we parted as friends there were some things that were never resolved and every now and then come back to bite. I have no regrets about my time with him or the break up. I guess the positive part of the *I Hate Steve* saga is that it took my mind off the breakup with Soren. Anyway, I was sitting there thinking he is such a great catch its a shame he and I didn't work out.
My mother goes back to the Doc today to find out what her treatment will be. I sent her the tag book. She left a message on the phone last night saying thanks and she really appreciates it and was I trying to make her cry LOL. I'll talk to her tonight to find out how it goes. My sister is going with her so she'll give me a heads up before the call from the mother.
Work has been okay so far this week. Big Boss (urgh) was in a feral mood on Monday but he seems to have calmed down. My boss is upgrading my position so thats kind of good news (Nina - can you imagine - me an AO7???) One day they are gonna work out that I really DON'T know what I'm on about.. but till then I'll just enjoy the ride!!
Apart from that - nothing else to share. Enjoy your hump day!
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment