That the last week is over.... It was just one of those full on weeks. Started with Zak being sick on Monday and Tuesday. He had a chest infection and as a result the asthma came back. He's been lucky that he isn't actually an asthmatic but this is the second time he's had a chest infection and the asthma comes along for the ride. The nurse at the doctor was really nice - gave him the face mask from the nebuliser to bring home.. he's going to hate me for this picture one day! He sat at the computer playing games most of the day on Tuesday - face mask and all!
Lots of other dramas during the week.. Kate pranged her car on Thursday afternoon so she was with me from Thursday arvy to Saturday morning. Which is fine - but work had been flat out during the week and I was so drained... so Zak and I have had the weekend to ourselves - its been great. I'm just not into people at the moment - Nina - you know exactly what I mean!!
I've done a bit of scrapping. Not completely happy with the layout of my sister below. The picture says so many things when I look at it but I just can't get the feelings down on paper. The photo is crooked so IRL the layout is straight (yeah yeah sure sure Shelley).
My mother goes back to the Doctor on Wednesday to work out her treatment. I've had this kit lying around for about twelve months now so finally decided to use it as a little something to help her remain positive. I know that some bits of paper stuck together isn't going to completely do the trick but its the best I can do for her. We are not particularly close so at least she will know I am thinking about her. I brought the kit from Shop and Crop. It was an Aussie Scrap Source Design Team in a Bag kit designed by Belinda Sterns. It was a mothers day tag kit - I just adapted it to suit what I needed. The quote came from Two Peas.

I didn't go to the gym at all last week. Very disappointed with myself. Zak being sick really threw the week out - when I got back to work I was snowed under.. and yes - I can hear myself making these feeble excuses!
So I'm hoping next week is back to normal. Roast chicken here tonight with Kate and her boy. Perfect way to end/start the week!
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment