About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Brrrrrrr

It's starting to resemble winter in Brisvegas now. Very very crisp. Cold toes.. cold nose and cold fingers.

So yeah - it's been a while since I've blogged.. I had great intentions - to be able to use the blog as a prompt to remind me what happened during the year - so when I go to do a 2007 in review album (after the 2004 2005 and 2006 albums of course :p) then i'd have some reminders about what actually happened through the year and what I might have achieved. Maybe I'll make it a new financial year resolution to be a better blogger (i've got three weeks of slackness left in that case).

It's been a hectic month for me - I've been relieving in my bosses job for a few months now - great money but extra stress and worry that I just don't need. I've got one week left until two weeks holiday and I've told my boss I want to go back to my job after my holidays.

My bestest friend got married two weeks ago - it was a great day. But of course, before the wedding there has to be a hens night. We had the party at my place - and it turned out to be a bonza night. In typical Shelley style I was the first in bed.. LMAO.. I was pissed and tired.

She married her sweetheart at a charming oldish pub at Cleveland (in Brisbane) overlooking the water. Was gorgeous - she was gorgeous, he was gorgeous - hell we were all gorgeous! Here is a pic of her and I. Love this girl.


So life is slowly returning to normal after all the excitement. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks break. I'm just going to be a school mum. My second week is Zak's first week of holidays - he's enrolled into a soccer clinic. He's really looking forward to it - as a bonus one of his cousins is coming to stay and also go to the soccer clinic for the week. His cousins live in Toowoomba so he doesn't get to see them often. He is particularly close to Shaun.

Anyway - the electric blanky has been warming up for 15 mins now - I think its ready for me to have my nanna nap.

Later all

xx

No comments: