Tick tock tick tock
Yeap... it's ticking away... really really slowly!
Less than a week until my official *due date*.
Zak and I have started taking some late afternoon walks to try and help things along a little. Fingers crossed.
I'm so grateful the weather hasn't been too hot the last week or so! Mind you, the pool is just around the corner so its not so bad. Plus, I can shut myself in down here.. its one of the two rooms that is air conditioned.
No signs of labour yet. At all. And I don't think I can count baking brownies (straight out of the packet mix :p) or cleaning the kettle can be counted as nesting!
Bring it on!!!

2 comments:
oooh, how exciting!
I'll be thinking of you over the coming week. Hope bubs doesn't take too long to make his/her appearance!
Loved your comment on my blog :)
Easily Increase Your ClickBank Commissions And Traffic
Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products by banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your selected ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.
Post a Comment