About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

A quiet one here. Big boy is off with his dad this weekend so its just the three of us. We're picking Miss Chloe up for a picnic lunch today - glad the weather looks nice out there.

Bubbalubba is getting a snotty nose. Hopefully it stays as a snotty nose and doesn't progress into a full blown head cold or flu. I'm not surprised he's picked it up - Jason, Zak, Chloe and I have all had various versions of a cold in the last few weeks.

Weird dream last night. I went back to work but in a different department and for some reason I had Robbie with me. He started walking.. just as if he'd been doing it all his life - looked so bizzare.

Yawn... I feel like I could sleep another 10 hours.

s. :)

No comments: