About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Friday, September 04, 2009

Oh yay

Phone call from the Deputy Principal today. Zak has taken all of his pocket money to school ($40!!!). Not so pissed off at that as I am that he lied about it when they asked him. His arch nemesis dobbed him in. Needless to say he didn't have a very good day. Mum will now take care of his pocket money until I decide he is responsible enough to have it back.

Had every good intention of doing some scrapping tonight. Not quite sure what happened there.

Almost at the end of my second week of Weight Watchers. I struggled today with hunger. Its the first day I've actually felt that hunger.. you know the type where you start to get irritated with everything and everyone around you and you start to feel shaky. I ate plenty so not sure what was going on.

Past my bedtime - again. Picture of my gorgeous boys. Love them to bits.



No comments: