Tired
Crap night sleep last night. Not sure why. Maybe I'm just old and need a holiday.
Busy day at work - back in the big boss's office for the day.
Might have tracked down Zak's lost mobile phone. Bus driver called and left a message on my mobile this arvy. So fingers crossed he gets it back tomorrow!
Managed to scan another of the layouts I did on Saturday night. Loving the Lil Robot's range by My Minds Eye. Really easy to work with. One more left to scan and upload.
Crap night sleep last night. Not sure why. Maybe I'm just old and need a holiday.
Busy day at work - back in the big boss's office for the day.
Might have tracked down Zak's lost mobile phone. Bus driver called and left a message on my mobile this arvy. So fingers crossed he gets it back tomorrow!
Managed to scan another of the layouts I did on Saturday night. Loving the Lil Robot's range by My Minds Eye. Really easy to work with. One more left to scan and upload.
Glad its only a 3 day working week for me this week!
Bed time.
Later
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment