*FUNNY* story
Ok so I got Zak a phone for his 11th birthday a few weeks ago. Yes he may be a little young but he catches the bus to and from school and it was more a sense of security for me.
He left it on the bus last Monday. I rang the bus company the next day but no sign of it. She told me to check with the bus driver. He checked with the bus driver twice - no sign of it. I buy a new phone on Saturday. Called his dad on Sunday to check the timing for his trip to Townsville. His dad mentions a bus driver called him because he had a phone that had his number in it. Of course his dad doesn't know what school he goes to so tells the bus driver the wrong school!! So I call the bus company again and let them know that one of the drivers has it. I get a voice mail message from a bus driver telling me he has the phone and telling me to let Zak know to meet him at the bus stop. Today the Deputy Principal calls me to tell me Zak was really uspet because he left the phone on the bus AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhh.. I ask him to tell Zak to not be upset about it. On the way home from work the woman from the bus company to let me know she has the phone. Farrrrrkkk.. so hopefully we'll pick it up tomorrow and he'll be more careful! Its a cheap phone on a pre-paid plan so I wasn't too worried about the money. Talk about frustrating though! So we have a spare phone at home for when he loses it again. And i'm under no illusion that he won't lose it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment