Uh-ohhhhh
We're off to Toowoomba and then on to Tara over the next few days. It was just going to be Jason, Robbie and I as Zak is away with his dad and Chloe said she didn't want to come. I come home from my scrappy night and Jason tells me that Chloe is now coming with us. My heart sank. Yup.. she's in trouble again. Wagged another class and has been rude to her stepdad. So unlike the girl we know. I don't know - maybe we're delusional?
Anyhoo - will make for an interesting weekend. I don't mind that she's coming along. I asked her if she wanted to last weekend but she said no.
Jason told me tonight he'll "need" to take the laptop with us so he can update his skills training on his stupid online game. Urgh.. what happened to the outdoorsy fishing loving man I met???? Can't wait till he grows out of the stupid computer game phase. Maybe he never will. Joy... maybe he can marry the laptop. MEH...
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment