About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

So I pulled up my big girl knickers and I'm over the blue from last week.. meh

Went to a crop night at Paper Addiction last night. Was great! Only got two layouts done but was nice to get out. Both of these are for the June challenges at Challenge Heaven.





Booked in for scrap camp next May. Pity its so far away! Wicked Princesses are running it - its been almost 2 years since I've been away on camp - can't wait!

Went to the papercraft show with Charmaine today. I am absolutely knackered. It was a long day! But worth it.

On that note, this old dear needs to hit the sack.

xx

1 comment:

Nina said...

Oh I hear ya!! You're not alone you know....we're all struggling for that home/money/me/us/them balance & most of the time it sucks!! All guys are the same & I don't give a shit what any chicky/wife says cause they're lying - their time is more important than ours (to them!!!). We love spending our time cleaning, washing, cooking.
Sickness is the worst though, I lost it too, kids sick for weeks, waking about six times between them during the night WTF??!!
Sigh, oh well suck it up, huh!! :o)