Uh oh...
Came in to have a whinge and bitch and re-read my last post and it was whingy and bitchy too! doh!
Had a blue with Jason the other night. It pisses me off the amount of time he plays on that stupid computer game. Turns out he feels that he misses out on "Jason" time. You know what buddy, thats what happens when you have kids. If you went out in your boat like you used to (and like a typical Aussie bloke would do) you'd have some precious "Jason" time. meh..
Work is still crazy busy. I'm on the late this week so I'm hoping its not too late.
Booked in for a crop night next Friday - can't wait! Lucky me having some "Shelley" time.. lol.. can you tell I haven't let go of the blue yet???
So tired.. holidays in about 3 weeks. Can.not.wait!
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment