About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The count down is on... 2 years to go!
So today I turned 38... blurgh. Had a nice day. Nothing out of the ordinary. Was my day off work so that worked out well. I'm fighting a head cold at the moment so have had a shocking headache all day. I scored a voucher for my local scrap store and a copy of Julie Goodwin's (last year's Masterchef winner) cookbook. Oh and a slab of diet coke.
So two years until I get my first tattoo. I'm scared. I'm not a fan of pain.
Past my bed time again - every night I say I'm going to crash earlier but never seem to. doh!
Time to call it a night. I'm bummed because I forgot to take some piccies of my boys and I today.. argh!
xx

No comments: