It's all very MEH at the moment...
Not much happy news on our front at the moment. Jason's grandma is now in palliative care :( He's not coping very well. I'm hoping to go down to Ballina to see her this weekend.
Chloe is giving us all kinds of grief at the moment. Long story short, she has decided that she needs a break from seeing us for a while because "she's sick of him getting up her and her mum all the time". Ahhh.. if only teenagers realised that things are not always what they seem. I'm very upset about it. Probably for selfish reasons but I feel like I've failed. I don't like failure.
On a brighter note - my two boys bring me happiness every.single.day. Big boy had his first high school interview today. He was very quiet and reserved but the Principal said we should get a letter of offer in the next week or so. That makes me happy.
My father sent big boy a letter last week. Not sure how I feel about it. Was telling Zak about how busy he has been building houses etc. It must have been hard for him to put down an outright lie. I'm worried about how Zak will take it in the future when he finds out (I have no doubt he will find out) the truth. Will cross that hurdle when I come to it I guess.
Day off tomorrow. I need it. Work is mad at the moment and I feel totally out of control.
xx

No comments:
Post a Comment