About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Almost there....

So close to the end of the year and some time off... so so close.. lol... 5 sleeps till Bon Jovi... not long now!

Report card day today. Love report card day. Big boy makes me so proud. His last day of grade 6 tomorrow then next year he's a big grade 7 boy. We're trying a different option for vacation care this time around. After the biting incident last holidays I'm not prepared to fork out any more money for that care. Hopefully the PCYC will be a much more active and engaging programme for him.

Work on the masterpiece is continuing (very slowly :p). Still working on black... heaps more black to go... yay... Need an early night but it feels like i'm wasting time when I have an early one. Always regret it the next morning though!

Went to a Christmas get together at my local scrapping store last night. Was really nice to hang out with some friends, nibble on some gorgeous goodies and have a bit of a browse. They also had a couple of make and takes so I ended up with a cute little Christmas tree shaped thingy.

Ok.. adjourning to the couch...

xx

No comments: