About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Friday, December 10, 2010

4 Sleeps to Go

Holy crap batman.. so close I can smell it! Just four little sleeps to go. I'm sure I'm driving everyone completely insane with my obsessive-ness... but too bad.. hehehe..

Found this totally cool and pointless thing to join http://itsdaffycat.blogspot.com/2010/12/totally-useless-stitch-long.html . I always feel like i've achieved something when I have a pile of scrap thread next to me on the couch. I don't think its something you would understand unless you're a cross stitcher though... crazy but true..

Secret Santa at work today. I think my secret santa was trying to give me a hint.. I got a cute little peace doll.. Lol... peace man. My mission for next week is to get through the week at work without dropping the f-bomb. Out loud that is... it doesn't count if I say it in my head..

So I spent a bit more time stitching some more BORING black last night.


Almost ready to move on to some other colours but I prefer to have the dark stuff done first so the thread doesn't umm.. whats the word... kind of pull apart into the lighter colours?

Anyway... couch is calling my name.. hopefully there is something interesting on Fox!

xx

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Thanks for the shout-out Shelley!