About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lots and lots (and lots) of rain!

The last couple of weeks have seen heaps of rain in our area. We're lucky that we haven't had any major flooding but today we had the heaviest lot of rain we've had in a while. It went for about 40mins or so. This is the side of our house (the side we don't frequent very often lol)..
Muggy as hell though this morning so the rain has been good to help get rid of that.

We went to dinner tonight with a good friend to an Indian Place... awesome. But I ate waaaaayyyyyy too much.. I missed the live feed from the Melbourne concert while we were at dinner.. I'm hoping I can find it somewhere to watch.

Have done some more on the project. Just to prove its not all black i've taken a pic of the rest of the colours in the kit. So not my usual style.. but the finished product will be so worth it!

xx

1 comment:

Mr Spooky said...

Hello!

I just dropped in via TU SAL :o) I noticed that you and I are doing the same cross stitch. I only have a small pic of mine up the top under WIP. I will have to put it in a post soon.

Good luck with it. It's huge! lol