About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Enemy!

Lesson learnt. I picked up a pack of these in a hurry at the supermarket earlier today. Big mistake. Bubba has been bouncing off the walls for about 3 hours now. I'm sure I'll look back on this afternoon fondly and smile one day. LOL
We have Miss Chloe here with us at the moment. Its nice having another girl around the house. I took her shopping to pick out some Christmas presents for herself. It was a marathon effort but mission accomplished!

We're off on a road trip to Toowoomba tomorrow. Having a Christmas celebration at Jason's sister's house with the family. Jason will then come home and the kids and I will visit a few more friends and my family before we come home. Hopefully the weather here stays fine so Jason can re-seal the deck. It really really needs it.

Thanks Daffycat for your tip about the problems I was having with Blogger. It must be a random thing as you suggested - its working fine now!

Will leave you with the latest progress pic of Lest we Forget.

xx

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

You are welcome, Shelley! I'm glad it's working now.

Your stitching is coming along!

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful design. Can't wait to the see the finished product :)
Chriz’ stitchy spot