I scrapped again yesterday. A layout for the first of the January sketches at Wicked Princesses. Not sure about this one. It feels like its missing something. Maybe its the photo. It really is a crap photo but captures this little man's giggles perfectly!
I also grabbed some shots of the other two cross stitch projects I have finished in the past. I managed to do most of this one while I was pregnant with Zak (12 years ago) and finished it off not long after he was born. It measures about 35cm x 30cm. I still look at it and smile :)
This one took me ages. Its huge. That writing was a total pain in the butt but so worth it. I love it. It measures about 50cm x 35cm. Not a good photo but it gives you an idea.
I have one other work in progress (besides the Lest we Forget). I started it about 17 years ago for my then stepdaughter. Things changed, I moved on but have carried the project with me from house to house. She has just told me she's going to be a mum. I'm thinking about getting off my butt and finishing it off to give to her for her baby. We'll see. Will post a pic when I can find it lol.
We've managed to score a couple of really nice days in between all the miserable rain up here. Zak spends most of his time with the neighbours, either out in the street or at their houses. We couldn't resist letting Robbie go out to join in with the big boys yesterday afternoon. He's getting a new "big boy" bike for his birthday later this month, along with a helmet. Thats going to be fun!
xx


No comments:
Post a Comment