Ok. So maybe its not meant to be. Maybe I'm not supposed to stitch JBJ. After my last post I was feeling pretty good about my progress. I go back to it and notice that the same symbol is repeated in the list twice.. for two different *$&$^ colours!
I've stomped around a bit. Put the cloth out of harms way. Will look at it tomorrow. There is a colour chart as well as the symbols so maybe I can work it out from there. Although, worst case scenario i'm looking at having to pull some out.. doh!
Oh and Jason's helpful suggestion... we've still got matches outside.. LOL
xx

2 comments:
ARGH!!! I had a pattern many years agin that was riddled with errors..... It's still only half done in the bottom of the cupboard lol
Good luck with that one :o)
Oh no!! :(
Not good!
I'm afraid I can't give you any help on what to do, I've never had that problem before.
Men! They are always a great help lol
Post a Comment