About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Moody

So anyway... work has been shit this week (just in case anyone has missed my whinging all week lol).. but today I was in a reasonable mood. Feeling like what I'm doing is worthwhile and meaningful. So i'm off in happy content land. I call Jason on the way home (as I usually do) to see what kind of day my littlest man has had at daycare. Yes I could wait until I get home but its like a habit now. Anyway.. I call him and he picks up the phone and says "whats up" in an annoyed tone. Meh.. So there went my happy mood. Sometimes I love being a woman lol - isn't it great how quickly our moods can change and something so seemingly insignificant sets us off!

So Friday tomorrow. booyeah!

Had some news from Jason's sister today. Her youngest daughter was diagnosed with Tourette's today. I noticed her blinking heaps when we were up there at Christmas and asked Tanya about it. She said back then that she was planning to take her to the doctor. I didn't notice any other of the typical symptoms while we were there.. and would never have thought of Tourette's. Apparentely she also grunts a little. I haven't spoken to Tanya yet but am going to try and call her tomorrow. I hope she's doing ok.

My mother was supposed to start her new round of treatment today but sent me a message to say that its been postponed because of flooding in the area. We've had soooooooo much rain.....

Urgh.. gotta go to bed.. I'm old..

xx

No comments: