About Me

My photo
Bon Jovi rocks my world. So do the two little men in my life, Zak (13) and Robert (3). I love scrapbooking and cross stitch and, in a past life, ballroom dancing.

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Come on.......... pretty please

I posted this a few months ago and I'm still stuck with it.

Just to refresh your memory. I was dating this dude quite a few years back who thought he was doing the right thing and brought me a cross stitch kit. It's just not my style. I'm sure there is someone out there who would like it? I've stitched a coupla pieces of fruit.. Its yours if you want it. free. no strings attached. If I don't get a taker this time around I'm going to pull the stitches out and try and use the aida for something else!



xx

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Sorry not my cup of tea, but I would rip out the already done bit and reuse the Aida, it might even be salvageable for ornaments or something.

Ziggyeor said...

I say salvage the aida too! I just wouldn't stitch that.

I think my hubby knows unless I request something to just get me a gift card LOL

Anonymous said...

Could you throw out the pattern and keep the aida & threads? That's a lot of threads! (or give the chart/pattern to an op-shop?)
Elizabeth